Who are We?
Stucel is a digital agency. We skillfully operate in the name of design, technology, and everything that makes you stop and stare. We partner with brands and drive success through brand strategy and engagement marketing. Stucel is different because we strategically employ unorthodox solutions that deliver high impact results.
We are a tactically assembled team of the brightest designers, developers, writers, and strategists collectively crafting extraordinary solutions for clients who want to harness the power of stunningly functional creative. We create experiences that people remember, connect with audiences, and define the most impressive profile for businesses and brands. Since our inception we have committed to push boundaries for clients; delivering extraordinary experiences, while exceeding expectations.
How to Apply?
If you think you may be a good fit, send your resume now to email@example.com. If we like what we see we will be in touch very soon.
Project Manager / Account Executive (full-time)
To be successful you will have extensive experience planning and organizing your own work and that of others, juggling multiple timelines, keeping the entire team on-time, projects and tasks on-track and on-budget all while fostering internal and external relationships. You will be digitally savvy with a strong understanding of how online and offline communications interact to create a complete brand experience.
You’re super organized and do what it takes to get the job done, no matter what. No problem is too big for you to tackle, no detail is too small for you to get right. You see the big picture and are able to break that down into small actionable tasks for the project team and client. You can easily navigate current project needs and anticipate new ones before they arise.
You don’t need your hand held. You’re self-motivated and excited to discover new solutions in order to achieve maximum success. You are confident in your decision making process and can directly relay that confidence to your clients and team.
Core Duties and Responsibilities include:
- The Project Manager is ultimately responsible for the successful development of both online and offline projects, working with a cross-functional, multi-disciplinary team of resources to ensure projects are delivered on-time and on budget with complete accuracy.
- Planning, scheduling and control of all project activities toward these objectives, applying technical, theoretical and managerial skills to satisfy project requirements, while building positive professional relationships with clients, suppliers, fellow team members and associates.
- Working both independently and with team members to estimate costs for new project work, including change management elements on active projects.
- Providing regular and frequent reports and updates on project status and budget, team progress, areas that require attention or improvement, and successes achieved.
- Development of specs for projects as needed.
- Quality assurance and proof-reading of all project work.
- Practices project management principles, methods and techniques; recommends process/procedural improvements.
- Gather information and review metrics related to the performance of completed campaigns. Use information to create insights about the campaign’s success and recommendations for future improvements.
- Lias with and update clients, communicate with and perform client support.
- Performs other tasks as assigned and willingness to go above and beyond.
- You come with “batteries included”.
- A-players only.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of work related experience required, in role(s) that required careful data reporting, analysis and data collection from multiple, varied sources. Marketing, advertising, or communications agency experience an asset.
- Experience in managing projects budgets and schedules for: Marketing Campaigns, Websites, Digital Marketing – Online Display & Rich Media, Email, and Social Media projects.
- Proven experience in and successful management of projects with cross-functional teams (Client Marketing, Creative, Production, Strategy, Media, Interactive and Events).
- A deep understanding of marketing strategy, techniques and channels, website development methodologies and experience in managing websites in WordPress / Content Management System.
- Strong understanding and continuous execution of the fundamentals of project management, including: Scoping Project Specifications, Scheduling, Risk Management, Issue Management, Change Management, etc.
- Strong teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership skills with a coaching communication style.
- You can handle projects, lots of projects, at the same time, while keeping your cool Self-motivation. You get the job done well, without wasting time, and without being asked.
- Ability to solve problems quickly, think creatively and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Administration (female, full-time)
- Keeping the office spirit high.
Social Media Strategist (full-time)
Are you bright and enthusiastic Social Media Strategist? We are looking for someone who is hungry to dig into data related to social media to analyse the information and develop insightful reports. You must be self-starting, proactive, energetic and not afraid of getting their hands dirty. We deal with tight deadlines and need to be hands-on; the goal is to give our clients great insights and work with our colleagues to turn that into workable actions.
You should be:
- Passion for social media.
- Good communication skills in Bahasa and English.
- Degree or Diploma in a relevant discipline.
- Analytic skills, quantitative and qualitative – you’ve got to like working with numbers!
- Critical thinking skills, writing skills, communication skills.
- Knowledge of social media analysis tools desired but not essential.
- Self-starter, with strong ability to initiate projects and see-through to completion.
- Experience using social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and others.
- Ability to think beyond ‘what happened’ to ‘why it happened’ and ‘what we now do’
- Ability to manage a project and work with clients
- Social Media Listening – using a range of Social Media Listening/Monitoring tools produce monthly reports for clients analysing their brands and benchmarking against their competitors.
- Social Media Property performance analysis – Reporting at the performance of clients Facebook/Twitter/Instagram accounts.
- Content Performance Evaluation – analysing what types of content is performing well.
- Work with account teams to provide analysis of social landscape and audience buzz volume, frequency, velocity, demographics, and related dimensions.
- Work with social media and digital leadership to help evolve agency metrics processes and techniques.
- For new business, build social and digital metrics analysis into pitch proposals for new clients.
Front-end Developer and/or with WordPress Skills (full-time)
If you’re experienced, love writing great code, know WordPress like the back of your hand, and are excellent in front-end development, we’re looking for you.
Your toolkit includes:
- Responsive design.
- Keen understanding of the WordPress core software and its functions.
- Understanding of WordPress coding best practices and security best practices.
- Understanding how to work with a PHP development team.
- Provide support for the applications developed.
- Share expertise with others and be a mentor. Promote teamwork.
- Develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions.
- Advanced level HTML & CSS.
- Beginner level jQuery.
- Beginner level HTML 5 animation.
- 960 Grid System
- Advanced WordPress ninja coder (for WordPress Developer applicant).
Requirements: (You should…)
- Years of experience in front-end development.
- User experience background and a full understanding of UI design, page hierarchy, etc.
- Git and versioning for team collaboration work.
- Cross-browser rendering issues.
- Meet with stakeholders to conceptualize and develop interactive content, generate concepts, gather information and create Web content based on product and customer needs.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, highly dynamic, rapidly growing environment.
- Software design life cycle (SDLC), good design principles, and a thorough understanding of software testing.
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment.
- Research and remain informed of new technologies and development tools.
- Advanced level Photoshop skills (3+ years).
- Beginner level HTML & CSS knowledge.
Requirements: (You should…)
- Be detail-oriented, willing to get your hands dirty and ability to move fast while making minimal mistakes.
- Understand the creative process (sketching, brainstorming).
- Understand the foundation of design, color, and typography, especially as related to new media design (interaction design, information design, user interface design).
- Have portfolio that speaks to the quality of experiences delivered
- Be a team player.
- Have a keen eye for web and print design.
- Enjoy design as a leisure activity.
SEO Specialist (full-time)
We are seeking a full-time, experienced SEO Specialist to join our team. The specialist will be responsible for the management of client campaigns and will drive increased revenue and profit through SEO traffic and landing page conversion rates. Candidate must have a solid understanding of on page optimization strategies, link building, analysis and reporting. The ideal candidate is a problem solver with strong SEO fundamentals and a demonstrated record of SEO success. This position is for someone who can wear many hats, is passionate about all things related to SEO and cares for their team and our clients.
- Day-to-day management of multiple SEO clients and their subsequent campaigns and tactical execution of SEO strategies
- Design and execution of campaign deliverables such as:
- Keyword research, analysis, and implementation
- On-site content optimization
- Link building and link outreach
- Establish, track, and report on SEO KPIs
- Manage weekly and monthly SEO reporting and maintaining regular communication with clients to ensure satisfaction and reinforcement of goals
- Work closely with outreach team to assist link outreach
- Articulate and formulate best SEO strategies/knowledge to both clients and team members along with providing results or recommendations
- Maintain in-depth knowledge and analysis of industry trends and SEO news to identify new opportunities in technology and/or vendors
- Excellent web analytical skills and experience using tools such as:
- Google Analytics
- Webmaster Tools
- Open Site Explorer, Ahrefs, Majestic SEO
- Proficiency in CMS and eCommerce platforms (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Magento)
- Knowledge of MS Office suite (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Strong link-building experience and knowledge
- Technical/tactical knowledge of SEO techniques
- History of demonstrated success in SEO campaign management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced competitive environment with little direct supervision
- 2-3 years managing multiple SEO campaigns. Agency experience is preferred.
- Great can-do attitude and team player
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal skills
- Strong time-management, customer service, organizational and decision-making skills